Vertic – Research
Research ensures high quality
We have promised our customers to supply them with high quality products. To meet our customers’ expectations we have invested in a metal analyser for zinc and zinc alloys, which supports our research and development activities. We attach an analysis certificate that shows the exact alloy composition of the product in question in every delivery of zinc alloy wire.
Analysis of Zinc and Its Alloys with our analyzer
Our analyzer equipment is a hybrid system employing both PMT and CCD detection technology. This leads to improved performance in terms of accuracy, reproducibility as well as short- and long- term stability for the analysis of zinc and its alloys. The analyzer provides also other advantages, such as:
- The lowest detection limits and fastest analysis times
- Using the advanced read-out system in combination with the new plasma generator.
- SAFT (Spark Analysis For Traces) is used to reduce interelement (impurities?) effects to a minimum.
- The variable plasma observation and, frequently, newer spectral line selections result in higher accuracy and precision of the measurements
- SSE (Single Spark Evaluation) yields fast detection of any potentially harmful inclusion populations in the sample.